Well, tech/dress and Q-to-Q are over. All that’s left before opening is the pair of dress rehearsals tomorrow afternoon and evening. And my only note from today, apart from a reminder to myself to get shoe polish, was to move a snap.
So….. not too shabby!
Of course, who knows what will happen tomorrow when the darlings actually try to act in their costumes…. It surprised me today that so few people even wanted to use costume pieces that they’ll have “business” with: hats, jackets, coin purses, SHOES!
(I was so amazed. There was one actress today who spent the entire set of rehearsals shuffling around in large fluffy chicken slippers! She could hardly walk! )
And then of course, there was the incident yesterday when I got gas, Mr. Honda or “Saun of the Dead” as I call him for his zombie like qualities, being down to his last sip, and the gas attendant almost had a heart attack….. $43 dollars? No-one can put 43 dollars worth of gas into a Honda!!! Well, it might have been truth once….
No comments:
Post a Comment