I knew that red trilliums could be a phase of development, but I'd never seen it happening. This was the white trillium I posted earlier...
(Documentation for all those Ealdormere banners that accidentally went through the wash.)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey V,
I hate to poop the party but that's just a normal trillium coming to the end of it's blooming time. Red trilliums are actually a quite dark red (almost burgundy) and if the ones I've seen are any indication tend to have much smaller deeply curled petals. I had meant to post a picture of the one's we've got in our yard but they were ever so slightly out of focus and I was just plain lazy.
1 comment:
Hey V,
I hate to poop the party but that's just a normal trillium coming to the end of it's blooming time. Red trilliums are actually a quite dark red (almost burgundy) and if the ones I've seen are any indication tend to have much smaller deeply curled petals. I had meant to post a picture of the one's we've got in our yard but they were ever so slightly out of focus and I was just plain lazy.
Post a Comment