Monday, November 20, 2006

TWAS

I'm sincerely hoping that at some point, we can get far enough along to
actually look at what we're doing with this show, and see progress...

Mind you, we're 9 days in, counting Equity days off, and have only 7 till
the photo shoot!

Twas. It's the Christmas show at Theatre Orangeville. Specially written for
the theatre by a warped little playwright named Eric Woolfe. Actually, it's
a great play. I loved reading it. I think it could be a captivating
production with a lot of appeal for all ages.

But it would make a great movie. With CGI.

As it is, the theatre has gone crazy wild and has hired TWO costume
designers on this! (which means there's two of us to also find, alter,
build....) And as well as the ten actors playing 28 roles, (with a gazillion
quick changes,) we're having to costume about 88 more kids as orphans, when
the TOYS choir joins in for the first two scenes!

Argh!

Needless to say, I must be brief, because I have a mountain of stuff to get
to. But maybe I'll be back later to talk about the conjoined trolls, or the
dogman, or the Julenisser....

v

No comments: